About the Oboz Trail Experience
Unleash your inner trailblazer! Oboz Footwear, the Trail Head, and Five Valleys Land Trust are inviting you to complete as many of Missoula's selected trails as you can in one month. This Experience is designed for you to re-discover your favorite trails, learn about new or lesser-known trails, push your limits, and recreate locally! You’ll also have the chance to compete against local legends, your peers, or yourself if that’s more your style.
The Oboz Trail Experience is open to hikers, runners, walkers, and those utilizing ADA mobility devices.
Registration opens August 1st, with the Experience running from September 1st to September 30th. Participants can receive various swag from Oboz Footwear, the Trail Head, and other local supporting partners. Unlock rewards by completing Promoted Trails and everyone who completes even just one trail will be entered to win one of five pairs of Oboz shoes at the end of the Experience. The more trails you complete, the more entries you'll receive!
- August 1 - Registration opens
- September 1 - Oboz Trail Experience begins
- September 30 - Last day of the Oboz Trail Experience
- October 1 - After-Party! 4-6pm at the Dram Shop
Participating is a Few Clicks Away and Registration is Free
1. Create an account with Terrain Scouts.
2. Register for the Oboz Trail Experience.
3. Link an Activity Tracking account to the challenge (don’t worry, there are several free tracking options! You’ll be able to create one if you don’t already have one).
4. If you are using an Activity Tracking app on your phone, be sure it is downloaded and that you are logged on. Better yet, go test it out and make sure you know how to start, end, and save your activities!
Registration Tutorial Video (2:06)
Engage With Your Trail Community
Be sure to check in throughout the month to see your progress, view the Individual and Team Standings, Activity Feed, and Participant Chat. And don’t forget to upload photos from your trail time on Instagram using #oboztrailx and #oboztrailxmissoula.
And always, please respect our local trails. Refer to Leave No Trace Principles, take only pictures, leave only footprints, and pick up any litter you find along the way.
About the Trail Head The Trail Head’s mission is to create a retail environment based on trust, and to enhance the opportunity for the community and the Trail Head team to pursue our passion for the outdoors. We strive to provide superior outdoor equipment, clothing, informational resources, and customer service in our region.
About Five Valleys Land Trust Five Valleys Land Trust mission is to protect for future generations western Montana’s natural legacy – our river corridors, wildlife habitat, agricultural lands, and community open spaces.